See contest rules and registration form below.
Register below...registration will be submitted when you click SEND.
Request a registration form: Email: email@example.com.
Pick up a registration form at The Corner, Tuesday-Friday, 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. or Saturday 10-2.
Return registrations before 2:30 p.m. Saturday, September 25.
- Email to OkeeneHPG@gmail.com
- Mail to: OHPG, P O Box 162, Okeene, OK 73763
- Deliver in person to: The Corner in Okeene, 101 N Main
Questions: Email: OkeeneHPG@gmail.com
- No entry fee.
- Preregistration is encouraged but not required.
- Register by 2:30 p.m. Saturday, September 25.
- Check in by 3:15 p.m. Saturday, September 25.
- Dogs may be entered in either or both: Best Costume Contest and Crazy Dog Tricks Contest.
- Best of Show will be chosen from all entries in Best Costume and Crazy Dog Tricks contests.
- Dogs may be shown by anyone 6 years of age or older. (Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older).
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- Dogs do NOT have to be registered or purebred.
- All dogs must have proof of immunization against rabies, distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, and parvo virus (DHLP) within the last twelve months.
- All dogs must wear a properly fitted collar and be always on a leather or fabric leash (no more than 6 ft long); no chain, flexi/extendable or rope leashes allowed.
- Any dog exhibiting uncontrolled behavior or viciousness must be removed from the area.